100 Day Special Pack ($100) data rollover
What is data rollover?
Some of our Plans are eligible to rollover unused data allowance from one recharge period to the next recharge period.
Check our Critical Information Summaries for more details on the data rollover eligibility of all of our plans.
How does data rollover work?
If your recharge is eligible and you are able to rollover unused data, your plan will have a data balance linked to your current plans allowance and a data rollover balance which contains the data you have rolled over.
When using data, your plans allowance is used first and if this has been exhausted you will then consume data from your data rollover balance.
If you have data rollover and your next recharge is not eligible for data rollover, all unused data on your service will be forfeited.
When will my 100 Day Special Pack ($100) data rollover?
- If you renew the same 100 Day Special Pack ($100) plan, and recharge within 24 hours of it expiring, your data will rollover.
What happens if I change plans?
- If you are changing plan types, you will not able to rollover your data into the new plan.
How much data can I rollover?
- If your eligible recharge is on the same 100 Day Special Pack ($100) plan, all your unused data will rollover.
When will my data not rollover?
You data will not rollover when the following occurs:
- Your recharge occurs 24 hours or more after your current plans expiry;
- If you move to a different type of plan (e.g. from a Special Pack to a Mobile Plan), your data will not rollover, even if the new plan price is higher.
- If you move to a lower price plan (e.g. to a lower price Special Pack, if available), your data will not rollover, even though you are changing plans within the same plan group.