Making a complaint
We know things don’t always go right. If you have already contacted us and we have not resolved your issue to your expectations, you can raise a complaint using the methods described below.
If you have not been in touch regarding this issue yet, please do that first, using our contact page.
- The best way to raise a complaint is by email. You can do so any time using this convenient form.
- Contact our customer support team on 1300 989 000, Monday to Sunday: 8:00am - 9:00pm (AEDT) and let them know that you would like to make a complaint.
- Our postal address is: ALDImobile Complaints, PO Box 73, CHATSWOOD, NSW, 2067, AUSTRALIA.
Once you've made a complaint
If you contact us by phone or email, you will receive a complaint reference number straight away.
If you raise your complaint through other channels, we’ll get back to you within 2 business days for standard complaints and within 1 business day for Urgent Assistance complaints, from the time that we receive your complaint.
We aim to investigate and resolve all complaints within the following timeframes:
- for Urgent Assistance complaints, within 2 business days;
- if the complaint involves complex matters, we will aim to resolve it within 15 business days;
- for all other complaints, within 5 business days.
In the unlikely event that you remain dissatisfied with the resolution we have provided, you may consider referring your case to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO).
You can contact the TIO using the following details:
Phone: 1800 062 058
Postal Address: PO Box 276, Collins St West, Melbourne, VIC 8007
For more information on complaints, you can review our complaints policy on our legals page.