Value Pack updates September 2015
We are making some updates to our Value Packs from 23rd September 2015 to provide you with more options and flexibility.
The new Value Packs are shown in the comparison table below, but here is a summary of the changes:
- S Value Pack will be changing to a $15 pack and will include more value with $12.50 to spend on calls, it will also now include 50,000 SMS messages and 250MB of data, there will be no data add-on option for this pack. We know that some of our customers will want to continue to buy our $10 S Value Pack so we'll keep this available for you to purchase* and it will be called the "Old S Value Pack" from 23rd September 2015.
- M Value pack will not change, the data add-on for the M Pack will remain as 300MB, but it will now be priced at $5
- L Value pack will be changing to a $25 pack and the inclusions will be slightly different. The included value will decrease to $50, but we are now including free calls on the weekend to any mobile or fixed line number within Australia. It will also include 50,000 SMS, and the data add-on option for this pack will change to 500MB and will be priced at $7. We know that some of our customers will want to continue Purchasing the old $30 L Value Pack so we'll keep this available for you to purchase* until further notice and it will be called the "Old L Value Pack".
- XL Value pack will now include 43,200 minutes of calls plus 20,000 MMS, and will not have any included value (like our XXL pack). It will also now include an additional 500MB of data to use on weekends during the recharge period.
- XXL Value Pack will see an increase in the included data to 4.5GB, plus it will also now include an additional 500MB of data to use on weekends during the recharge period.
*We know that not everyone likes change which is why we are keeping our old $10 S and $30 L Value Packs available to customers who have purchased these packs in the past. Please note that if you decide to move to a new S or L Value Pack, you will no longer be able to purchase the Old S or L Value Packs.
Our Data Packs are changing for the better:
- 1.5GB Data Pack will be reduced in price to $15 that's a saving of $1.50. All inclusions and the expiry period will remain the same.
- 3GB Data Pack will be replaced by a 4GB Data Pack for the same price of $30, that's 1 extra GB for no extra charge to you. The expiry period for this pack remains as 30 days.
- 6GB Data Pack will be a new Data Pack available, it gives you 6GB of data and you'll have 90 days expiry in which to use the data. It will cost $50.
- There are no changes to the M Value Pack.
- If you have purchased an S, L, XL or XXL Value Pack before 23rd September 2015, you will receive the current plan inclusions.
- If you have auto-recharge set on your current S or L Value Pack, you will receive the current plan inclusions, your auto recharge will continue to the Old Value Packs unless you choose to turn off auto recharge.
- If you have auto-recharge set on your current XL or XXL pack and your recharge occurs before 23rd Septembe 2015, you will receive the current plan inclusions, all future recharges after this date will automatically include the new plan inclusions.
Review our new Value Packs
The following Value Packs are available effective 23rd September 2015.
Important information 1Free calls and SMS to ALDImobile numbers is only available when you have a Value Pack added to your service (it is not available if you only have Pay As You Go credit). 2The examples shown are if you use your included credit to only make calls or only send SMS. You can use your credit for any combination of national calls, SMS, MMS and voicemail. Equivalent rates are: Standard National Fixed Line, Mobile and Voicemail Call rates are 10c per minute, the cost of making a 2 minute call is 20c. Standard National SMS rates are 10c per SMS, Standard National MMS rates are 30c per MMS and Standard National Video MMS rates are 60c per Video MMS. 3Excludes some use such as: calls/SMS/MMS to international numbers, satellite numbers, and premium numbers (eg. 19xx numbers) video MMS and all use overseas. 4Weekend data can only be used on the weekends of the recharge period. Once the weekend data has been depleted, any data used on the weekends will be depleted from your included standard data. 5If you purchase a Data add-on, it expires at the end of your Value Pack; view the full plan details for more information about purchasing extra data. This Value Pack can be added to a Pay As You Go plan, it cannot be added if you have a Data Pack. If you add a Value Pack whilst you have a Data Pack, you will forfeit the Data Pack and any remaining data.
Back to the plans page