Ready to build your own Family Plan?
Whether you are a new or existing ALDImobile customer this post gives you all the information you need to get started with one of our popular Family Plans.
Read each of the options below and choose the right one for you.
Option 1: You’re new to ALDImobile
Option 2: You’re an ALDImobile customer with services on the same account
If you have multiple services on your account already and want to join them in a Family Plan:
- Recharge the selected owner service with a Family Plan
- Access the Family Plan dashboard from your MyALDImobile account
- Move the services across
Any existing plan you have on the other services will be cancelled so best wait until the plan expires.
To add a new service to your Family Plan, login to your account, activate the SIM and move the service into the plan. Easy.
Option 3: You’re an ALDImobile customer and want to add new services for a Family Plan
If you already have an ALDImobile service and you want to add a new one and then build a Family Plan:
- Purchase SIM cards for each new service
- Login to your account and activate the SIMs
- Recharge the chosen Owner service with a Family Plan
- Move the new services into the plan via your Family Plan dashboard
Option 4: You’re an ALDImobile customer and want to invite other ALDImobile customers to join your Family
- Recharge with a Family Plan
- Access the Family Plan dashboard from your online account
- Invite other ALDImobile customers to join your plan
- The invitee can accept or decline the invitation from their online account
- If they accept, we’ll transfer the service into your name and move it into your Family
Option 5: You want to transfer services from another Telco and start a Family Plan
If all the services are in your name, purchase a SIM for each one, log in and activate online and choose “transfer my number”. Once the services are active, follow step 2 above.
If some of the services are in another person’s name, they’ll need to activate a SIM and transfer their service to ALDImobile. You can then invite them to join your Family Plan as in step 4.
Important note: You cannot transfer a mobile from another Telco which is in someone else's name, into your name at ALDImobile.