Can I change Family Plans?
If you want to change Family Plans, you need to:
- Wait for the current Family Plan to expire (you may need to disable Auto Recharge)
- Remove all users from the plan
- Remove yourself as the Owner
- Recharge with the new Family Plan
- Move your User services back into the Family Plan
- nable Auto Recharge
Please note that all unused and accumulated rollover data on your old Family Plan will be forfeited and will not rollover to the new plan.
Also, make sure that you and your users have sufficient PAYG credit while you change plans so that the services continue to operate.