How can I recharge my ALDImobile service by SMS?
There are two ways you can recharge via SMS:
- Using a recharge voucher purchased in store
- Using payment details stored on your account (see below)
SMS Recharge using voucher purchased in store
From your handset, SMS the word code followed by a space and then the voucher number to 590
We'll send you an SMS when this has been added to your service.
SMS Recharge using payment details stored on your account
From your handset, SMS the words Recharge followed by the PLAN NAME to 590. This method of recharge can only be used to recharge with Pay As You Go credit.
Plan names that can be used to recharge by SMS:
- PAYG15 = ALDImobile Pay As You Go 15 Plan
- PAYG25 = ALDImobile Pay As You Go 25 Plan
- PAYG35 = ALDImobile Pay As You Go 35 Plan
We'll send you and SMS when this has been added to your service.