$15 Mobile Plan - The full plan details
- This page contains general information on rates and inclusions for this plan. If you already have this plan, scroll down to find out what's included.
- This plan is no longer available for purchase online.
- $15 Mobile Plan starter packs are available in ALDI stores, while stocks last. Any $15 Mobile Plan vouchers purchased in store remain valid.
- To activate a $15 Mobile Plan voucher that you have already purchased, visit our activations page.
- Customers on this plan can recharge and remain on this plan ongoing, but switching away disables a return to the $15 Mobile Plan.
If you have a Pay As You Go plan you may have chosen to add an ALDImobile $15 Mobile Plan. The $15 Mobile Plan gives unlimited standard national calls and SMS1 and 1,000 MMS (including Video MMS) to Australian numbers to Australian numbers over 30 days. All relevant rates are shown in the table below.
This plan comes with 3GB data to use over 30 days.
This plan comes with unlimited data rollover which means that all your unused data allowance may be rolled over, but the following conditions apply:
- Data rollover applies if the same Mobile Plan or an eligible Mobile Plan of higher value is acquired within 24 hours of expiry of the previous Mobile Plan. Otherwise, unused data is forfeited.
- Standard data that is included with your plan is depleted first, and then any available rollover data is consumed.
- If you move to a Family Plan, Data Plan or 1 Year Super Pack, data will not rollover.
If you want to make any calls to numbers not shown in the rate table below (e.g. international numbers) you will need to have adequate PAYG credit on your Pay As You Go plan. Once your Mobile Plan credit has depleted or expired, usage will then be depleted from your Pay As You Go credit (if you have any available) at Pay As You Go rates. Please refer to the Pay As You Go plan information for full rate details.
Data Top Up: You can add a Data Top Up to your Mobile Plan if you need additional data. You can purchase an additional 1GB of data for an extra $10 or 3GB for $15 and you can add it to your Mobile Plan at any time as long as the maximum additional data doesn't exceed 40GB above your included data allowance at any one time. Extra data you purchase will expire at the same time as your Mobile Plan but may be eligible for rollover.
Data is charged per 1KB which means the minimum amount of data you'll consume in each data session is 1KB.
Any charges you incur that are not included as part of your ALDImobile $15 Mobile Plan or data top up (if any) will be deducted from your Pay As You Go credit. Please refer to the Pay As You Go plan information for full rate details.
|Standard Services All in Australia||Rate|
|Standard calls to Australian fixed lines and standard Australian mobiles including to 13xx, 1300xx numbers||Unlimited1|
|Calls to 1800 numbers||$0 no charge|
|Standard SMS to Australian numbers||Unlimited2|
|Standard MMS (including video MMS) to Australian numbers||
After using the 1,000 MMS the rate will be $0.35/MMS
If you renew your plan before expiry, unused MMS will be forfeited.
|Call connection fee (national calls)||
Excludes all use overseas. For personal use only, acceptable use policy applies, visit our legals page for more details. 1Excludes some use such as: calls to international numbers, satellite numbers, premium numbers (eg. 19xx numbers) and call forwarding. 2Excludes some use such as: SMS to international or satellite numbers, and premium numbers (eg. 19xx numbers).
You need Pay As You Go credit to be able to make calls to international numbers. You can view all the International Calling Rates by clicking here.
International roaming is available in selected locations, find out more on our roaming page.
Important information about your plan
ALDImobile offers Mobile Plans, Data Plans, Family Plan and Super Packs; you can only have one of these plans or packs added to your ALDImobile service at any one time. This means you cannot have a Mobile Plan and a Data Plan at the same time. If you add a Data Plan to your service whilst you already have a plan, you will lose that plan and its inclusions and we will not reinstate them or refund the value to you, so please take care when you are recharging to ensure you are adding the correct recharge option and check if you will lose your credits.
You can add a Data Top Up any time you like up to a maximum of 40GB above your included data allowance at any one time. If you purchase a 1GB and or 3GB Data Top Up, it will expire at the same time as your Mobile Plan, regardless of when you purchase it although Data Top Up may be eligible for rollover.
You can view the Critical Information Summary for this plan by clicking here.