Mobile app – It’s time to get app-to-date!
From (date) and in the future, we’ll no longer support old, outdated versions of the app. Version 4.1.7 is the latest and greatest and this is the only version that you will be able to use from (date).
Why is this happening?
We want to make sure that you have the best experience with our app and only the current version can offer that.
When is it happening?
We’ll stop supporting all versions of the app except for the most recent 4.1.7 from (date). If you haven’t updated by this date, you’ll be unable to access your account using the app.
What do I need to do?
If you’re already using version 4.1.7, you don’t need to do anything. You should ensure that our app is set for automatic updates so that you’re always using the most recent version.
If you’re using any version other than 4.1.7, you’ll need to update so that you will be able to access your account using our app.
How do I check what app version I am using?
You should check your handset user guide as the steps will vary based on the operating system and version you are using, but here’s an example.
iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Open the App store on your device
- Tap your profile icon at the top right of the screen
- Select purchased
- Scroll down until you find ALDImobile
- If “open” is shown, you’re on the most recent version.
- If “update” is shown, you’re using an old version. Tap “update” to download the newest version.
- To review the app online visit ALDImobile on the App Store
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap your profile icon at top right of screen
- Tap Manage apps and devices
- Any apps that are not the current version will show as “update available”. Tap to update
- If you see “All apps up to date”, all apps including ALDImobile are the current version
- If you need to review the app online first or install from a browser visit the ALDImobile Android app Play Store listing
Note: This is how you manually update apps as well.
How can I make sure I’m always on the most recent version of the app?
We suggest you set your device to automatically update app versions when they are available.
Check your handset user guide as the steps will vary based on the operating system and version you are using, but here’s an example.
IOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Go to settings
- Tap App store
- Turn on App updates
- Open the Google Play Store app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Tap Settings, Network Preferences, Auto-update apps
- Select an option:
- Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data
- Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi
If you prefer to update your apps manually, follow the instructions at ‘How do I check what version of the app I’m using’ above.
I prefer the old version, can I stay on that?
If you want to access your account through our app, you’ll need to update it to the latest release as we won’t support older versions after (date).
If you don’t want to update to the newest version, you can always access your MyALDIMobile account from our website. Just tap “login” from the homepage.
What do I do if I have questions about this?
Send us an eSupport request from your online account and we’ll get right back to you.