How do I set up an ALDImobile service?
Purchase your Starter Pack
Our full range of Starter Packs are available to order online or you can pick up a $5, $15 Mobile Plan or $25 Mobile Plan Starter Pack in an ALDI store near you. If you can’t decide which plan to choose, a PAYG starter pack is what you need to get connected and you can add a plan when you’re ready.
Keep your mobile number or get a new one
If you you’re bringing your existing mobile number to ALDImobile, check with your current provider that there aren’t any fees or charges for leaving. If you’re on a contract or post-paid plan, we’ll need your account number to organise the transfer.
Activating your new service
Before getting started, make sure:
- You have your Driver’s Licence, Passport or Medicare card for ID
- That your phone is by your side if you’re transferring your number as we’ll
SMS you a code to verify that you own the number and authorise the transfer.
When you’re good to go:
- Head to https://aldimobile.com.au/choose-activate/
- Select “New Service, new customer”
- Enter the activation code in your Starter Pack
- Follow the simple online instructions
To get started on your Mobile, Data or Family Plan Starter Pack activation:
- Select “I have a voucher” in step 4 (the Recharge Option dropdown) and enter the voucher code received with your Starter Pack.
For $5 PAYG Starter Pack activation
Select “Pay with credit card or PayPal” and choose to add more PAYG credit or a plan to your service.