Ready to build your own Family Plan?
Read each of the options below and choose the right one for you.
Option 2: You’re an ALDImobile customer with services on the same account
If you have multiple services on your account already and want to join them in a Family Plan:
- Recharge the selected owner service with a Family Plan
- Access the Family Plan dashboard from your MyALDImobile account
- Move the services across.
Any existing plan you have on the other services will be cancelled so best wait until the plan expires.
To add a new service to your Family Plan, login to your account, activate the SIM and move the service into the plan. Easy.
Option 3: You’re an ALDImobile customer and want to add new services for a Family Plan.
If you already have an ALDImobile service and you want to add a new one and then build a Family Plan:
Option 4: You’re an ALDImobile customer and want to invite other ALDImobile customers to join your Family.
- Recharge with a Family Plan
- Access the Family Plan dashboard from your online account
- Invite other ALDImobile customers to join your plan
- The invitee can accept or decline the invitation from their online account
- If they accept, we’ll transfer the service into your name and move it into your Family.
Option 5: You want to transfer services from another Telco and start a Family Plan
If all the services are in your name, purchase a SIM for each one, log in and activate online and choose “transfer my number”. Once the services are active, follow step 2 above.
If some of the services are in another person’s name, they’ll need to activate a SIM and transfer their service to ALDImobile. You can then invite them to join your Family Plan as in step 4.
Important note: You cannot transfer a mobile from another Telco which is in someone else's name, into your name at ALDImobile.